Time to Read: 2 minutes
– The stimulus is broken into three phases. Here is a digestible explanation of each phase.
– Learn if you or your business will reap the benefits from the phase 3 $2T stimulus relief package.
Time to Read: 4 minutes
Maximizing Productivity and Accountability in Remote Staff:
– How to continue with business as usual for a seamless transition and success going 100% remote.
– Enlist the help of tools, such as chat and video services to keep staff connected with one another on projects and day-to-day communications.
– Top remote technology tools to look into as you get acclimated working from home.
Time to Read: 2 minutes
– Internet deals and wifi promotions across Comcast, Spectrum, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
– These internet deals cover new and existing customers.
– Corporate america and school age kids are now home due to COVID-19 precautions. Bandwidth issues and internet speeds have slowed to a crawl. Inside we’ve compiled the best internet deals for your home wifi needs.
Time to read: 6 minutes
Summary of Creating Remote Work-Life Balance During COVID-19:
– Working from home is one, solid way to achieve work-life balance, but with that comes the trouble of deciphering when work ends and home begins.
– Tips for creating harmony with strictly enforced remote work and COVID-19 quarantine situations are explored as we focus on what we can control.
– Dedicated workspaces, rituals, time blocking, and more to ensure a healthy remote work-life balance.
Time to Read: 6 minutes
– Job applications in creative and marketing are up 6% week over week.
– Industries which are thriving amid coronavirus include retail banking, delivery services, digital agencies, Ecommerce, healthcare, and senior living.
– Making it happen remotely. A spelled out plan from hiring solutions, interviewing, onboarding, training, and 3 months into the job.
Time to Read: 5 minutes
Summary of Recession-Proof Industries for Your Job Search
– Has COVID-19 started a global recession?
– Recessions are a general decline in economic activity. With that comes a domino effect on employment, spending, and business practices.
– While a recession is among us and businesses are remote due to the virus, candidates should still be job searching and looking for positions in recession-proof industries before the decline really takes hold and affects recruitment.
Time to Read: 3 minutes
– Strategizing business plans amid COVID-19.
– COVID-19 Business challenges include 1/3 of staff unable to work.
– CIO’s and CMO’s embrace digital to take advantage of increased online traffic behavior.
– Businesses turn to teleworking. Virtual interviewing takes place as hiring continues.
Time to Read: 1 minute
Coronavirus has lead many US Employers to mandate work from home and no travel policies as a precautionary effort. Using the guidance from global health experts at this time has the best interest for all employees, customers, and partners. While many corporations have enforced these precautions already, it is highly encouraged to eliminate travel and conduct job interviews and meetings by the way of phone and video conferencing until further notice.
Earned by less than two percent of all staffing agencies in the U.S. and Canada, Profiles, a leading creative and marketing staffing agency, announced today that they have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent Awards for providing superior service to their clients and candidates.
Within this article we dive into where recruitment marketing is taking recruitment and the trends to implement for a successful candidate search.
If you’re looking to boost your company’s creative and digital services, it pays to invest in the right talent.
Time to read: 5 min. How to Add Headcount and Fill Digital Talent Gaps on Your Team As we kick off the new year, many business and marketing leaders are considering where to invest their budgets to ensure they can meet their 2020 business goals. Aside from technology and infrastructure investments, they must determine what […]
We live in a world that is evolving daily, but the demand for creative professionals remains as strong as ever. Much of our world is becoming automated, however, nothing can come close to competing with human creatives and marketing professionals. Every industry needs visionaries to help their product or service stand out in a crowded […]
Aside from proper grammar and stellar proofreading skills, there are many other qualities to look for in your next copywriter.
For our August Spotlight Talent, we recognize Katie, Creative Copywriter in Plano, TX, for her exceptional work and recent conversion to full-time! Katie’s Job Search Katie Burkhart was fresh out of school in May 2018 and hit the ground running into her job search shortly thereafter, only to hear crickets from her submissions. Katie took […]
Networking can be awkward, especially if attempting to network at a more casual event. Nobody wants to be the one person at the party constantly talking about work and trying to sell themselves. However, you never know who you might run into and/or what opportunities await.
This article was originally posted on 4/25/2016. Updates to the below infographic were made 8/6/2019. Congratulations! You got the job, and you’ve accepted the offer. Now what? Profiles is here with this handy checklist, laying out the Onboarding Process to ensure a smooth transition into your new position. Use the below infographic as your guide […]
The time has come. You’re moving on from your position, even accepted a new position, and perhaps have already given your two weeks notice. Somewhere in the midst of this process, it is either required, but most definitely suggested to submit a resignation letter. Nowadays, the conversation around quitting your job happens before submitting a […]