Advertising Campaign Coordinator
A leading employer in the online education space, headquartered in the DC metro area, is looking for a Advertising Campaign Coordinator for an immediate remote contract opportunity. If you aspire to pursue the “big picture” in advertising and gaining exposure to both traditional and digital paid media, then read on to learn how this remote advertising job supports commercials, tv, radio, billboards, digital, etc. for the global campus.
Advertising / Marketing Campaign Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing materials: TV, radio, print, email, out-of-home (OOH i.e. billboards), digital, and collateral, ensuring the overall satisfaction of stakeholder and university objectives.
- Coordinate and implement marketing and advertising strategies established for the success of each business unit.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with university stakeholders, external and internal agencies, creative teams, and internal production staff. Ensure the highest level of support, service quality, and strategic direction.
- Communicate stakeholder objectives and tactical plans across teams.
- Develop creative briefs and implement tactical initiatives for the Marketing Communications and Creative Planning teams.
- Contribute to biweekly meetings with key stakeholders to explore marketing opportunities and track progress of existing projects.
- Aid in the development and coordination of organic social content.
- Utilize project management software, Workfront, to request, track and provide feedback for projects.
- Act as internal liaison and develop reporting process to assist in prioritizing projects.
- Establish campaign tracking and evaluate campaign performance.
- Create internal and external stakeholder reports, presentations, and archives.
Advertising / Marketing Campaign Coordinator Requirements:
- Advertising or Marketing agency experience preferred.
- Experience with Workfront, Sprout Social, and Canva is a plus.
- Minimum 1-3 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, advertising or related field.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.