Analytics Manager Remote
We have an exciting opportunity with the marketing department of a financial services company to be their Analytics Manager Remote! This position
The Analytics Manager will manage the analytics team and will specifically develop the strategy, drive execution, and conduct comprehensive performance analysis for marketing programs including but not limited to: paid search, affiliate marketing, paid social, display, email marketing, and direct mail. They will also have ownership of marketing forecasts and lead scoring and optimization models. The ideal candidate is someone who is analytically driven, innovative, collaborative, passionate about marketing, and eager to continually grow.
Analytics Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage team of analysts.
- Partner with marketing to drive results across all channels.
- Provide analytical support to measure campaign performance and offer recommendations for improved results.
- Support monetization strategy via reporting and discovering opportunities for lead generation. Build Tableau dashboards to automate manual reporting.
- Own continuous development of a marketing database and partner with database engineers on various data projects.
- Deliver conclusive insights on how to improve our efforts through planning, execution, and measurement of marketing A/B tests.
- Department leadership of Lead Forecasting model to inform staffing decisions and maintain optimal leads per rep per day (LPRPD). Build, maintain, and iterate on a lead forecasting model that accurately estimates lead volume by channel, inbound/outbound, and quality (lead score). Validate inputs from marketing when delivering to finance/sales to ensure trust of forecast.
- Oversee marketing lead scoring model enhancements.
- Stay current on digital marketing and competitive market trends by monitoring key industry publications, reading, attending seminars.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in digital marketing analytics.
- 3+ SQL.
- 2+ years hands on experience with Tableau.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Google analytics.
- Awareness of analytics tools (R, python, etc.).
- Experience in the lead generation space a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic, data-driven thinking combined with efficient implementation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical peers and business customers.
- Required – Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL.
- Preferred – R, python, HubSpot.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.