We have an exciting opportunity for a hybrid remote Art Director in New York, NY to join the creative brand team at a Fortune 100 Financial Services Corporation. This is a hybrid (remote/onsite) long-term contract position in NYC.
The ideal candidate will have excellent brainstorm abilities with experience developing those ideas into creative material for innovative events. To be considered, candidates must have a creative portfolio showing a range of print and digital channels, including email, brand, marketing materials, social media, direct mail, display, and response for experiential events.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Work with copywriters, creative directors, brand, and marketing strategists.
- Work with internal marketing and line-of-business.
- Brainstorm big concepts one day and tackle detail-oriented projects the next.
- Understand the importance of integrated thinking across channels, products, and audiences, while staying true to the brand.
- Use strategy to inform your creative decisions.
- Deliver error-free work, using best practices with keen attention to detail.
- Present work in a compelling way to create support across different audiences.
Art Director Qualifications:
- 3+ years of design experience in a professional setting.
- 3-5 years of art direction experience
- 3+ years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- 2+ year of experience working with a prototyping software: Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
- Experience in UX/UI or wireframing in one or more of the following marketing areas: B2B, Experiential, Performance, or Direct Response, preferred.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.