A leading marketing agency headquartered near Columbia, MD is looking for a hybrid remote Art Director for an immediate, full time role. The agency is currently working on a hybrid remote schedule, working three days a week in the Columbia, MD office.
The Art Director will be responsible for collaborating, concepting and taking great ideas and turning them into beautiful visual work. But not beautiful for beautiful sake—the work needs to achieve the goals outlined by the customer and the agency. Additionally, the work should be designed to engage the target and perform to established metrics.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Produce work the department, agency and customers will be proud to share.
- Attention to detail: typography, color, design excellence.
- Revise work as needed with accuracy.
- Encourage originality and inspire innovation by being a student of great work and sharing best-in-class examples.
- Work within deadlines and communicate deadline issues in a timely manner.
- Be open to helping improve and/or bring to life ideas developed by other members of the integrated team.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ businesses as well as understanding their target markets.
- Work with Client Service and Production team members to ensure project parameters are clear and actionable.
- Find ways to strategically say “yes” to challenges.
- Work with other Creative and Digital team members (as appropriate) to develop brand and campaign concepts.
- Work with Media & Performance team to understand how the work will be measured and to learn how it performs.
- Be receptive to feedback from internal team and customers – be open to problem solving.
- Work with Media & Performance and Client Services teams to develop optimization recommendations based on performance results.
- Collaborate with category experts to ensure work is optimized.
- Work closely with the ACD and Creative Director to ensure high quality of work.
- Be available to your team in remote and in-person situations.
- Keep your team informed of your working status.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Be responsive to communications.
- Understand and apply information found in the creative or studio briefs.
- Apply and understand feedback correctly.
- Have a commitment to understanding user personas, industry nuances, trends and marketing techniques through independent study and tools from subject matter experts.
Art Director Requirements:
- Ideal candidates should be able to balance their design principles with a serious attention to detail.
- The ability to bring together and concept big ideas with cohesive, stunning designs.
- The ability to advise other designers on how to stay within brand standards and have a working knowledge of the many different communications channels.
- Strong portfolio of work required to be considered.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.B123D