A leading marketing agency headquartered near Columbia, MD is looking for a hybrid Art Director for an immediate, full-time role. The agency is currently working on a hybrid remote schedule, working three days a week in the Columbia, MD office.
The Art Director will be responsible for collaborating, concepting and taking great ideas and turning them into beautiful visual work. Ideal candidates should be able to balance their design principles with a serious attention to detail.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Produce work the department, agency and customers will be proud to share.
- Defend your work with skill and grace.
- Attention to detail: typography, color, design excellence.
- Revise work as needed with accuracy.
- Encourage originality and inspire innovation by being a student of great work and sharing best-in-class examples.
- Work within deadlines and communicate deadline issues in a timely manner.
- Work with Client Service and Production team members to ensure project parameters are clear and actionable.
- Work with Media & Performance team to understand how the work will be measured and to learn how it performs.
- Work with Media & Performance and Client Services teams to develop optimization recommendations based on performance results.
- Use soft skills to coach and direct designers and other team members.
Art Director Requirements:
- Ideal candidates should be able to balance their design principles with a serious attention to detail.
- The ability to bring together and concept big ideas with cohesive, stunning designs.
- The ability to advise other designers on how to stay within brand standards and have a working knowledge of the many different communications channels.
- Strong portfolio of work required to be considered.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.