Join a luxury creative agency in Hartford, CT seeks an Art Director. Agency experience preferred. The ideal Digital Design Lead candidate will work across all channels of the agency to lead the creative strategy. This is a hybrid opportunity and candidates local Hartford, CT are encouraged to apply.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Lead and executive creative strategy for agency and its clients.
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns across various digital channels (PR, advertising, CRM, influencers/sponsorships, etc.)
- Partner with CX lead to create innovative concepts across customer journeys and channels.
- Lead the team in creative offering through content creation, social media, PR branding.
- Collaborate with leadership team in new business development.
Art Director Qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in creative agency.
- Must have strong expertise in CRM/Social, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering successful digital campaigns and working across various channels.
- Able to provide varied creative portfolio of work.
- Ability to navigate through consumer behavior and proactively seeking new communications channels and tactics.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.