Art Director Lead
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Art Director to join the Talent Acquisition Marketing team of a Fortune 200 Financial Services Corporation. This position contract assignment located in McLean, VA.
The ideal Art Director candidates are conceptual, strategic, collaborative and all-around creative stars. The Art Director will be responsible for coming up with big ideas and experiences and executing them across all channels. This person should be able to work both independently as well as within a team to come up with a wide range of ideas and executions for each project.
We’re looking for an experienced, innovative and strategic Art Director with a proven track record of developing and executing strong creative strategies for big brands. Someone who thrives working in white space but is equally comfortable working within a formalized creative process, is a natural storyteller and loves creating solutions that really make a difference.
We’re looking for someone who has a grasp for the conceptual (campaign big ideas), exploratory work (competitive research, mood boards, look & feel), has a credible presence during presentations and is able to speak to their work with excitement, clarity and passion.
Art Director Requirements:
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative and Google suites and Sketch; Figma skills a plus.
- Subject matter expertise in email design and working with templates.
- An impeccable eye for design, compelling imagery and composition.
- The ability to inspire and drive the development of powerful, concise marketing.
- Strong creative strategies rooted in consumer insight and marketing objectives.
- Motivation, drive and collaboration.
- Understanding of the media (print, online, mobile) and its limitations.
- Ability to approach assignments from a customer-centric perspective while also understanding higher-level business and marketing objectives.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and the ability to identify, address and incorporate emerging trends into strategic development.
- Ability to navigate through complex processes, client organizations and ambiguity.
- A consistently positive outlook and attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
- At least 4+ years experience developing creative for digital and traditional marketing channels.
- At least 2+ years experience designing for web, mobile and social.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional solutions, effortless experiences and results-driven work through creative innovation and continued improvement.
- Deliver scalable creative solutions designed to connect with the consumer in interesting, memorable and most importantly, helpful ways.
- Have the resources and autonomy to make an immediate and consistent impact—not only on your team and with partners, but also to millions of customers and an entire industry. In addition, you’ll work in an environment that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Bring experience working in either/both client servicing Ad-Agency or in-house creative corporate culture.
- Work directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce strategically-grounded, insight-driven creative that brings to life the features and benefits of our suite of credit cards for both customers and prospects.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translate business intent into creative strategies and executions that market products effectively.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the intended audience; interpret market research and test results, as well as use findings to focus targeted marketing messages.
- Build and maintain relationships with a network of partner groups (digital, operations, legal, etc.) to anticipate and proactively address obstacles and establish creative as a thought partner and ally—not just an executor of deliverables.
- Self-organized, manage multiple concurrent jobs and fill in for your Creative Director, if needed.
- Present (up to a senior leader level) with a convincing and inspiring style to increase buy-in and open the door for new opportunities—both for your team and department.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.