B2B Communications Manager
A leading agency is looking for a B2B Communications Manager for a remote contract opportunity. The Communications Manager must come from a creative agency, specializing on the business side.
Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Works directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications.
- Developing best practice communications, media alerts, key messaging and other collateral on behalf of business.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translates business intent into creative strategies and executions that market products effectively
- Demonstrates understanding of intended audience; interprets market research and test results and can use findings to focus targeted marketing messages.
- Writes concise, informative and engaging copy and persuasively communicates creative ideas and rationale.
- Creating reports that detail key metrics such as the number of leads generated by each campaign, so that the effectiveness of each campaign can be evaluated
- Identifying new opportunities for growth within the company’s existing customer base by researching potential buyers’ needs and buying habits
Communications Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in communications, creative writing, journalism or similar discipline.
- 4-6+ years of experience in B2B communications; preferably within an agency environment.
- Ability to take complex material and write various content for the correct audience.
- Able to provide samples of key messages, media alerts, and other communications pieces.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Client-facing background.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com