B2B Digital Marketing Manager
The B2B Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and help support the sales and business development efforts with campaigns, lead generation, and capturing powerful customer stories.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
B2B Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Proven B2B marketing skills with a demonstrated ability to plan, manage, prioritize and successfully execute in the areas of campaign development, message and content development, event and meeting management, and e-communications.
- Experience working with Marketo and CRM platforms, preferably NetSuite or Salesforce.
- Proficiency in Adobe programs including but not limited to Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Website development and design experience is a plus.
- A degree in Business, Marketing, or other related fields required.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing, and digital marketing, preferably in manufacturing.
B2B Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns including inbound and outbound awareness, nurture, and demand generation.
- Develop and execute digital marketing programs to achieve reach, engagement, and conversion across our key social media channels.
- Work collaboratively with offer management, sales, and business development to create high performing content. This includes translating highly technical content for multiple audiences.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives. Use analytics to recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance. Continually recommend improvements in the approach to marketing and partner programs as well as events.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.