B2B Marketing Manager – Hybrid Remote
We have an exciting opportunity with a global professional services team headquartered just outside of Baltimore, MD in search of a B2B Marketing Manager to join their growing Marketing and Communications team. This role is able to work from home 2 days per week.
The B2B Marketing Manager will oversee the integrated B2B marketing campaigns with a strong focus on the organization’s annual schedule of national events and customer appreciation events. The role will create marketing goals and tactics to support business development and retention of key client and target accounts. The B2B Marketing Manager will partner closely with the marketing team to execute cross-channel initiatives as needed.
The B2B Marketing Manager will observe a hybrid remote schedule, working onsite 3 days per week and 2 days working remote. Candidates local to the Baltimore, MD metro area that can commute into the office 3x per week are encouraged to apply.
B2B Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with business leaders to understand business strategy, challenges, and goals.
- Understand the client journey and client experience; identify value added customer touch points.
- Identify key strategic campaigns that will provide measurable benefit to the organization through leads and requisitions.
- Create detailed campaign plans from ideation and business partnership through collaborating with marketing channel leaders to create integrated solutions that may include messaging/content, email, digital, and traditional advertising, PR, speaking, events, etc.
- Identify opportunities to conduct customer research and use the research to drive strategy and tangible outcomes.
- Manage the strategy and investment of the national trade show program that aligns with company goals and objectives.
- In partnership with brand team, oversee trade show booth design, production, and maintenance to align with marketing branding guidelines.
- Manage and execute all pre-event planning and promotions, onsite logistics and post-show follow up related to large company events, sponsorships, and client hospitality events with a focus on enhancing the client experience pre-event, onsite and post-event.
- Work with field offices and field marketing team to organize and support local event programs including trade shows, job fairs, open house events, and local fundraising activities.
B2B Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably with B2B experience.
- Experience managing and planning events in support of business development and sales initiatives.
- Strong experience in building out marketing programs for brand and sales efforts including digital marketing, advertising, and email campaigns.
- Ability to provide quality customer service to internal teams and leadership.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.