Profiles is seeking a Communications Strategist to join a Fortune 200 Financial Services Corporation. This position is a contract assignment, 40 hrs/week, with healthcare benefits available for purchase, and is located in Richmond, VA.
The Communications Strategist is joining a team responsible for building internal engineering solutions; engineers are our customers and, through communications, we will bring product managers along a journey to understand the value of the products we build. This person will lead and implement our communications strategy across product and tech teams internally, and will tell the story of our products by elevating our communication strategy and brand.
Communications Strategist Responsibilities:
- Create a multi-channel stakeholder communication strategy.
- Create communications and feedback loops to assess effectiveness.
- Provide structure, organization, and design to improve existing resources used for communication.
- Partner with the enterprise communications team for differentiation of messages.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience.
- Preferred: past experience at Capital One, focused on communications.
- Tech acumen.
- A superb writer: We're looking for people who can distill complex ideas into simple but credible arguments.
- A self starter: You'll be used to working calmly under pressure in a constantly evolving environment.
- A story teller; this will include pitching existing initiatives, technology and approach, as well as rolling out new products.
- A fact finder: You'll love getting into the details and understanding an issue from all sides.
- A team player: Success depends on the ability to work cross-functionally and organize around shared goals.
- We're looking for someone who has experience working on complex projects to get stuff done.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.