Content Designer / Copywriter
We are looking for a Content Designer / Copywriter who can interpret, manage and advocate for this story-driven strategy. This role is also all about writing good copy. While the strategy is essential, so is great copy – character driven, detailed-oriented with a mix of journalism and content creation.
The Copywriter will often balance many projects, contributing to multiple initiatives across the marketing mix including the website, email, and social. As such, a self-starter used to a great deal of accountability would be more successful. This role will be expected to produce error-free content, operationalizing content created for future re-use, and have the skills and attention-to-detail to edit their own work.
- Write clear, compelling, and persuasive product copy.
- Be an advocate for authentic customer messaging that is also coherent, e.g. good grammar, spellings and consistent with the AP Style Guide.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams to gather necessary product information.
- Partners with the marketing and products teams to produce marketing materials.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the creative team to foster new ideas and customer-centric strategies.
- Degree in journalism, communications, advertising or other applicable field of study.
- 3+ years of writing experience; preferably for retail in either an in-house or an agency setting.
- A strong portfolio of work and the ability to present that work both strategically and creatively.
- Demonstrates knowledge of writing and content best practices.
- Exceptional editing and proofing skills.
- Strong communications skills and ability to work across various teams at any level.
- Has an attention to detail, an understanding the importance of the finer details, and can multitask in the face of competing priorities.
- Able to create structure and process where it currently does not exist.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.