Profiles is seeking a remote Content Editor to join the email creative team at a Fortune 100 financial services corporation located in Richmond, VA. This is a 12-month remote contract opportunity. Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Do you love tweaking sentences to get it right? If this is you, we are looking for a content editor who’s the right mix of grammar geek and wordsmith to work with an email creative team and is comfortable working in the digital content editor space. The ideal candidate must be able to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities.
Content Editor Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 or more years of experience, preferably digital and/or agency experience.
- Keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation, and errors.
- Proven ability to check, re-check and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place.
- Strong organizational skills —an amazing ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Google Workspace and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Working knowledge of AP Stylebook.
- Familiarity with Workfront or other content management system, a plus.
- Knowledge of web accessibility, a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, a plus.
- Knowledge of Figma, a plus.
- Knowledge of Slack, a plus.
- Fintech experience, a plus.
Content Editor Responsibilities
- Edit for basic grammar, brand voice and style, and review content with the customer experience in mind, as well as alignment with digital standards and best practices.
- Positive attitude, and the ability to understand the benefits of following a well-established process and how to use it to deliver the best results.
- Collaborate within a team of project managers and email designers, as well as with a variety of partners.
- Review, edit, and proofread emails created by in-house teams and outside agencies for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards, and brand voice.
- Provide editorial revisions to designers using Adobe Acrobat and Google Workspace tools.
- Work with business and creative teams as an email subject matter expert to update existing creative work or develop new email marketing creatives.
- Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals.
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines.
- Work within regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.