Content Marketing Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a resourceful and innovative remote Content Marketing Manager, courtesy of one of our prestigious clients local to the Washington DC metro area. The ideal individual will have 5+ years of experience with an entrepreneurial, startup organization.
In this role, the Content Marketing Manager is a strong marketer and is instrumental in leading every aspect of content production, implementation, and optimization. If you are seeking an opportunity to build the content infrastructure for a growing organization, keep reading!
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Spearhead the content marketing program including, but not limited to, recognizing content needs, strategizing content production projects, creating unique, on-brand digital media, partnering with external vendors for graphics and imagery, and analyzing the effectiveness of the program.
- Manage the coordination and delivery of all customer-facing deliverables from internal and external teams.
- Build a library of digital marketing assets that speak directly to customer needs and drive engagement within our client’s customer-facing platforms.
Content Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Agency experience preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience creating and producing high-impact marketing copy.
- 3+ years of managerial experience, including internal and external contributors.
- Proficiency with project management tools and other marketing tools.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.