A global human capital organization headquartered in the Baltimore, MD metro area is seeking a Content Specialist for a full-time, direct hire position.
The Content Specialist takes the lead in creating content strategy and managing vendors and other partners in producing articles, videos and other content to engage customers, including job seekers and current contract employees.
Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Advocate for various talent audiences and champions an authentic brand voice and goal-driven content strategy.
- Manage external agency partners.
- Coordinate interviews with internal experts.
- Provide upfront guidance and editing feedback to ensure blogs align with audience needs, content strategy and brand voice.
- Work on video projects, creating scripts and storyboards and providing guidance for editing live video shoots.
- Analyze content performance with help from our reporting partners.
- Provide occasional copywriting support for various marketing products, e.g., email and ads.
Content Specialist Requirements:
- Degree in journalism, communications, English, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- 2–5 years of experience writing digital content; agency and/or ad copywriting experience is a plus.
- Experience writing video scripts or other rich media content.
- 2+ years managing projects with multiple stakeholders and deadlines.
- Preferred: Knowledge of SEO principles and experience managing agency partners.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.