An innovative healthcare agency is seeking a Copywriter for an immediate start. This opportunity can either be hybrid in the office once a month in NYC or fully remote. Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
The ideal candidate will be a Copywriter with HCP experience and be a detail-oriented writer who can communicate data in effective and innovative ways while working within the boundaries of AMA and brand style. The Copywriter will both support the lead writer and be responsible for certain tactics. The ideal candidate has a science background, loves to brainstorm, and appreciates the art of collaboration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with scientific concepts and research data.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and file management software
- 2+ years in medical advertising.
- Chiefly HCP promotional writing experience.
- Both digital and print experience required.
- Digital portfolio of conceptual and tactical work.
- Content development and job routing.
- Data research and annotation of claims.
- Internal meeting attendance.
- Partnership with team members across departments.
- Client presentations.
- Regulatory meeting attendance.
- Coverage/assistance for fellow Copy team members.
- Departmental meetings.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.