Corporate Communications Writer
We are partnering with an international organization to find a Corporate Communications Writer for a contract opportunity near McLean, VA.
The Corporate Communications Writer will be responsible for creating various internal and external communications for the Marketing team.
Corporate Communications Writer Responsibilities:
- Draft internal and external communications materials to include media statements, talking points, blog articles, customer and team member letters.
- Project assistance such as setting up calls, surveys/analysis and optimizing internet site.
- Media monitoring and proactive pitching.
Corporate Communications WriterResponsibilities:
- BA/BS in Marketing or relevant field.
- 5-8 years of Media, PR, and Corporate Communications writing experience.
- Must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Hospitality experience is highly desired.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.