Corporate Partnerships & Grants Director
The Corporate Partnerships & Grants Director will partner with a small and inclusive team to lead the strategic partnerships strategy and planning for the organization’s initiatives.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Corporate Partnerships & Grants Director Requirements:
- Minimum seven (7) years of fundraising and grants experience for corporate and community partnerships, foundations, and sponsorships.
- Proven track record of working with many corporate partners and large budgets.
- Strong grant writing background.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Must be comfortable working in complex google sheets to track metrics and reporting.
- Really flexible with leading the charge while taking direction and wearing multiple hats.
- Recent and strong experience working in the biotech and/or pharma industry is highly desired.
- Manage and grow current corporate partnership program and explore new opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with grant partners and foundations.
- Develop and deliver strategic engagement plans for corporate partners from conception to delivery.
- Write and execute all grants and proposals, manage the budgets and schedules.
- Strategize and execute revenue generating fundraising events for the organization to meet or exceed revenue goals and targets.
- Track and report sponsorship metrics in google sheets for solicitation and benefit fulfillment.
- Serve as sponsor ambassador for events, communicating all the benefits and deliverables.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.