Creative Designer (REMOTE)
Profiles is partnered with a Digital Experience Agency in Portland, Oregon and is in search for a Creative Designer (REMOTE) to join their dynamic team for a contract-to-hire opportunity.
This individual must be able to think fast and have conceptual taste for aesthetics.
**Applicants Local to the Portland, Oregon Area are Encouraged to Apply**
Creative Designer Responsibilities:
- Design creative briefs, sketches, mockups/artifacts, and visual language.
- Design engaging production work for print and digital projects.
- Create brand assets and templates for library.
- Support internal clients with designing creative materials.
- Apply sales and marketing strategy to optimize effectiveness of creative work.
Creative Designer Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of design experience, with an emphasis on brand & strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or similar field.
- Agency experience.
- Technical skills – Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Google Apps.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com