We have an exciting opportunity to be a Creative Director! In this role, you will help lead organizational brand and reputation for an array of visual products. This position is 100% remote on east coast hours.
The successful Creative Director candidate will be energetic, proactively engaged to bring exciting and innovative ideas to the table.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Creative Director Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in graphic design and creative direction.
- Strong understand of all elements of design landscape.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Ideal candidate would have a mix of both agency and corporate experience.
Creative Director Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee a wide variety of design to include digital ads, social graphics and content, infographics, page layouts, landing pages, web design, infographics, logo branding, event and marketing materials/campaigns and more.
- Elevate corporate brand while delivering high quality work and aligning visual elements.
- Lead and manage all design aspects to ensure brand consistency and standards stay in compliance.
- Serve as subject matter expert and advise on creative design direction to leadership team.
- Lead all visual design projects with high motivation and ambition.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.