Creative – Portfolio Manager II
Join a world-leading financial institution as the Marketing Account Manager for an immediate, hybrid contract position in Washington, DC.
The Marketing Account Manager must come from an agency background and oversee creative marketing and project schedules in Workfront and adhoc projects from inception to delivery of final product for website, email, social media, display, and other digital initiatives and omni-channel campaigns.
*This position is currently remote but would need this person local to the DC area. Applicants must meet the below Requirements for consideration.*
Marketing Account Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years of Creative Portfolio Management or Account Management experience at an Advertising/Integrated Marketing/Creative Agency.
- Solid strategic Project Management skills with expertise in creative development process and creative project specs across various mediums including paid, print, digital, social and video.
- Must have advanced experience in strategic marketing campaigns and content development.
- Experience with Workfront and/or other sophisticated project management tools.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proven track record of leading project communications with senior managers.
Marketing Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive strategic planning and oversee tactical execution of high-priority campaigns and initiatives.
- Understand the creative landscape and objectives on all projects and provide substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including creative, testing plans, QA, production and execution.
- Manage the relationship creative studio has with portfolio team within MarCom, oversee full body of work within portfolio.
- Facilitate communications with executive stakeholders across various teams to align on campaign objectives, outcomes deliverables and success metrics.
- Ensure that all assets and deliverables are successfully executed according to workplan and that all stakeholders up-to-date with progress and changes to plan.
- Partner closely with creative leads in development of creative strategy and marketing campaigns for complex projects.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.