Creative Project Coordinator
A world leading financial institution is looking for a Creative Project Coordinator to join their team in Washington, DC for an immediate contract position. The Creative Project Coordinator must come from an agency background and oversee creative marketing and project schedules in Workfront and adhoc projects from inception to delivery of final product.
*This position is currently remote but will be onsite in Washington, DC following CDC guidelines*
Creative Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Facilitate communications with key stakeholders across various teams to align campaign objectives and deliverables.
- Understand the creative strategy and objectives on all projects and provide substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including creative, testing plans, QA, production and execution.
- Gather key project requirements, scope and objectives to create an actionable workplan to guide the successful execution of campaigns.
- Ensure that all assets and deliverables are successfully executed according to workplan and that all stakeholders up-to-date with progress and changes to plan.
- Serve as liaison between marcom team, creative, and external vendors.
Creative Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years minimum of Account Management experience at an Advertising/Integrated Marketing/Creative Agency.
- Solid Project Management skills with expertise in creative development process and creative project specs across various mediums including paid, print, digital, social and video.
- Experience with Workfront and/or other sophisticated project management tools.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proven track record of leading project communications with senior managers.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.