Creative Project Coordinator
Join a world-leading financial institution as the remote Creative Project Coordinator for an immediate contract position for 1-2 years. The Creative Project Coordinator must come from an agency background and oversee creative marketing and project schedules in Workfront and ad hoc projects from inception to delivery of final product.
This position is 100% remote, and candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Creative Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of Traffic Coordinating, Project Coordinating, or Account Management experience at an Advertising/Integrated Marketing/Creative Agency.
- Solid Project Management skills with expertise in creative development process and creative project specs across various mediums including paid, print, digital, social and video.
- Must have experience with Workfront.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proven track record of leading project communications with senior managers.
Creative Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Facilitate communications with key stakeholders across various teams to align campaign objectives and deliverables.
- Understand the creative landscape and objectives on all projects and provide substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including creative, testing plans, QA, production and execution.
- Manage design project schedules and other adhoc requests.
- Ensure that all assets and deliverables are successfully executed according to workplan and that all stakeholders up-to-date with progress and changes to plan.
- Serve as liaison between marketing communications team, creative, and external vendors.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.