Creative Project Coordinator
An international consulting firm located in Minneapolis, MN seeking a hybrid remote Creative Project Coordinator to join their Creative team for a contract opportunity. This individual will maintain the queue of project requests for the creative team and gather information for processing projects through intake.
This position is hybrid, 3 days/week onsite, 2 days’ work from home.
*Candidate who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Creative Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years in creative traffic coordinator or project coordinator role.
- Highly organized, process focused, desire for continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Time management and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in project management software (FileMaker a plus).
- Agency experience is a plus.
Creative Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate various projects to include print design, proposal graphics, editing, and formatting.
- Regularly tracking and updating information in our project management software.
- Communicate with clients throughout the intake process and through the project start.
- Initiate the intake process for both creative and proposal projects.
- Manage multiple shared Outlook email boxes.
- Maintain the email queue and review emails for further action.
- Process new projects for estimation.
- Manage vendor estimates and coordinate with external vendors.
- Set up due dates for various stages of job completion.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.