Creative Project Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to be the Creative Project Manager with a creative advertising and public relations firm based in Orlando FL. This job is open to fully remote.
This individual will be the common thread on creative projects, working closely with account managers, planners, researchers, analysts, designers, copywriters, social media strategists and others.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Creative Project Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Premiere).
- Extensive experience in development and management of print, digital, web, video and design workplans, budgets, and production schedules.
- Strongly preferred experience with Project Management tools such as Advantage, Basecamp, Trello, Workfront, etc.
- Portfolio of your creative work required.
Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Design creative for a range of print and digital channels, including email, web, video, product design, display, and social media.
- Work and collaborate with your team—copywriters, creative directors, designers, and brand and marketing strategists.
- Create and manage marketing collateral that cuts through the noise.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Utilize strategy and tracking to guide your creative decisions.
- Understand the importance of integrated thinking across channels, products and audiences, while staying true to the brand.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.