Creative Project Manager
Join the Digital Media team of a Financial Services Corporation for a Digital Media Manager – local Remote contract opportunity in Richmond, VA. The Digital Media Manager will support management of both paid and organic media campaigns utilizing data and strategy for multiple lines of business.
Digital Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the team with planning, implementing, and executing social media content and community management.
- Drive overall content and creative strategies.
- Create briefs with everchanging social landscapes, industry trends, and culture monitor.
- Manage day-to-day projects and assets for brand and paid/organic campaigns
- Reporting for campaigns and measurement strategy for site performance and optimization.
- Analyze organic and paid social media performance.
- Minimum of 3 years of social media experience specifically with paid media and organic campaign management.
- Thorough understanding of all digital media channels
- 1-2 years of media strategy and analytics (Google Analytics and AdWords preferred)
- Agency background or global brand experience
- Influencer marketing a plus.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.