Creative Project Manager
A large financial organization headquartered in Baltimore, MD is seeking a Creative Project Manager to join their team for a long-term contract position.
The Creative Project Manager will own the day-to-day project schedule and manage project timelines, documentation, and quality. They will build relationships to make sound decisions, communicate clearly, and actively manage the working team, project stakeholders, and partners. They are accountable for end-to-end management of creative projects, from brief to product launch.
Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive Project Planning in partnership with Marketing team members.
- Managing Production Calendars and statements of work.
- End-to-end project management including developing scope, full production, and presentation and delivery to clients.
- Project Scoping, creating work schedules, and collaborating with other teams leads to resource talent.
- Organize and lead internal team meetings and provide actionable notes and creative plans (i.e Kickoffs, status, internal/client review).
- Clearly communicate creative plans, project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, deadlines, and expectations on a regular basis.
Creative Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience with project management (agency background preferred)
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders from conception to delivery.
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of online and offline creative and asset production workflow.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; self-starter, organized, and deadline-driven
- Ability to create clear, effective briefs in partnership with stakeholders.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.