Creative Project Manager
Join a world-leading financial institution as the Creative Project Coordinator for an immediate, on-site contract position in Washington, DC. The Creative Project Coordinator must come from an agency background and oversee creative marketing and project schedules in Workfront and adhoc projects from inception to delivery of final product.
*This position is currently remote but would need this person local to the DC area. Applicants must meet the below Requirement for consideration.*
Creative Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum one (1) year of Traffic Coordinating, Project Coordinating, or Account Management experience at an Advertising/Integrated Marketing/Creative Agency.
- Solid Project Management skills with expertise in creative development process and creative project specs across various mediums including paid, print, digital, social and video.
- Experience with Workfront and/or other sophisticated project management tools.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proven track record of leading project communications with senior managers.
Creative Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Facilitate communications with key stakeholders across various teams to align campaign objectives and deliverables.
- Understand the creative landscape and objectives on all projects and provide substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including creative, testing plans, QA, production and execution.
- Manage project schedules and other adhoc requests.
- Ensure that all assets and deliverables are successfully executed according to workplan and that all stakeholders up-to-date with progress and changes to plan.
- Serve as liaison between marcom team, creative, and external vendors.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.