Creative Recruiter Intern – Remote
(This is an internal, remote position with Profiles. Candidates in the Eastern time zone are encouraged to apply.)
We have an exciting opportunity to join Profiles as our Remote Creative Recruiter Intern. As the Creative Recruiter Intern, you will be exposed to learning how we attract, vet, and match marvelous creative and marketing professionals to high-profile clients. The Creative Recruiter Intern will assist with ATS database hygiene and sourcing job seekers within the creative and design positions we place. You will be trained in the top creative, design, and marketing positions we staff for.
Join a creative team that will nurture you towards building a well versed resume of experience and in the end have the relationship to introduce you to many of our brand name clients for long term job opportunities.
Recruiter Intern Responsibilities:
- Utilize LinkedIn, internal database to identify quality graphic designers, UX/UI, copywriters, and digital marketing professionals.
- Understand our clients needs in order to identify what makes a good resume and matches the qualifications which our client is seeking.
- Partner with Sr. Recruiters and Account Managers across the organization for mentorship.
- Email the quality candidates you have identified in effort to book an interview and vet their experience.
- Support in other areas of the business such as database cleanup, blogging, and social media.
- College student or recent graduate with a degree towards Design, Media, Marketing, or Copywriting.
- Microsoft Office: powerpoint, excel, word.
- Ability to work East Coast hours.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills which possess empathy and a customer service tone.
An award-winning creative, marketing, and technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.