Creative Recruiter Remote
Profiles is in search of a Remote Creative Recruiter to internally join the team. The Creative Recruiter is responsible for achieving candidate placement targets, as determined by the company, through activities necessary for high achievement in recruiting, and placing individuals in contract and direct hire positions including sourcing, screening, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews, and closing placements.
Additionally, the Creative Recruiter will ensure that job orders are filled in a timely manner, with quality candidates, that client expectations are being met, and that activity and financial goals are maintained. Account Management and Business Development will partner closely to ensure job orders are assigned appropriately and quickly.
Creative Recruiter / Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Recruit, screen, interview, and place candidates; manage the recruitment and placement of their own book of business.
- Work closely with the respective Business Development partner to understand the client’s requirements and apply the correct recruitment resources to the client’s job orders.
- Establish recruiting plans which include job boards, social networking, and referral sources.
- Attain weekly activity metrics and financial goals.
- Understand and develop recruitment strategies for direct hire, contract and freelance clients.
- Able to develop recruitment and delivery strategies for both enterprise and retail clients.
- Discover, plan, and attend networking events, preferably at least one per month.
- Proactively seek and attract candidates to pipeline for future pipelines.
- Meet expectations of candidates and contract employees.
- Meet client fulfillment expectations.
- Meet personal fulfillment and KPI expectations.
- Fill 100% of quota per week per month
- Retention of contractors
- Quality of fills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- 2+ years of related experience in an account management, recruiting or staffing environment.
- Prior staffing industry and/or Marketing, Digital, or Creative experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with customer service orientation.
- Leadership qualities are required, including a strong ethical base and willingness to put team before self.
- Detail orientation with ability to follow-through demonstrated in previous jobs.
- Ability to prioritize work efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to qualify and “close” candidates.
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities.
- Cell phone allowance.
- Competitive salary. Internal competitions with cash prize awards, PTO, flex schedule, or trips.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-term / Long-term Disability, 401(k) matching.
An award-winning creative, marketing, and technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has a remote staff nationwide.