Creative Staffing Sales, Managing Director
Profiles is on the search internally for a remote Creative Staffing Sales, Managing Director who will be accountable for both personal and team production to achieve P&L expectations for Profiles. This is a full-time, internal position with Profiles.
Personal production activities of the Creative Staffing Sales, Managing Director include managing top prospects and top clients. Management functions include hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, and encouraging collaboration between sales and recruiting teams to support their success. Additional activities include networking in national staffing events, maintaining an effective candidate/client referral program, and other strategic duties as assigned by the CEO.
Success will be measured by driving personal production and the production of the sales and recruitment teams. Leadership development and training will be provided by Profiles to the ideal candidate. Must be a success-driven individual able to work with technically savvy enterprise clients.
Creative Staffing Sales, Managing Director Responsibilities:
- Leadership through focused business development and recruiting for his/her team.
- Execute client visits at the senior level to ensure customer satisfaction through the presentation of client service reviews.
- Implement benchmarks for self and the team to ensure candidate, employee, and client retention.
- Ensure that an annual budget is created and followed.
- Communicate and direct the organization’s conversations around priorities, goals, and organization improvement areas.
- Participate actively in professional networking organizations to reach prospects.
- Manage and meet set KPIs for Profiles operations including Sales, Delivery, and Finance.
- Manage all key target prospects and key clients.
- Hire, train, coach, motivate, and develop staff.
Creative Staffing Sales, Managing Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Managing Director experience within the staffing industry.
- Strategic thinker.
- Proven success growing business.
- Meet P&L expectations including growing a business week by week with benchmarks.
- Ability and know-how to strategically motivate sales team to hit benchmarks and goals.
- Proven track record of success in both personal production and management.
- Strong business development acumen.
- Ability to hold sales team accountable to activity metrics.
- Ability to coach sales team to achieve individual and company goals.
- Ability to strategically work with clients to address business constraints with staffing solutions.
- Deep understanding of the creative staffing industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive customer service and account penetration orientation.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.