Customer Communications Specialist
We are partnering with an international organization in McLean, VA to find an External Communications Specialist to join their growing team. This candidate would need to be local to the DMV area and able to come into the office twice a month (hybrid).
The External Communications Specialist will create engaging content for new and existing outreach for the organization.
Communications Specialist Requirements:
- BA/BS in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or relevant field.
- 3-4 years of external communications experience, preferably lead generation content.
- Must be flexible with ever-changing scope of work.
- Ability to take communications deliverable and translate them to brand voice to increase and drive engagement.
- Hospitality, Corporate, or Agency experience is highly desired.
- Go-getter and an innovative self-starter.
Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Drive customer loyalty by crafting compelling content for external audiences.
- Support strategic communications and content marketing campaigns to increase community engagement.
- Research, write and content for various channels such as email, blogs, newsletters, websites, social media.
- Support crisis management communications to continuously improve customer experience.
- Create people-focused content to create an engaging storyline to optimize brand.
- Draft communications for leadership steam and departments to align with company objectives.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.