Design Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist in measuring Wear Test samples as needed with Technical Design guidance and flag any potential risks.
- Assist in trim tracking, follow up comments and filling.
- Support on Color Cads and line sheets, and any updates as needed.
- Follow up with BOM release and accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Sit in fit sessions to learn process and assist with any follow up.
- Strong sense of organizational skills/ proactive and self-motivated.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Platforms.
- Entry level knowledge of technical design, grading, specs and construction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to pass on relevant data to all cross functional partners.
- Ability to pivot tasks and stay on track.
- Design tools preferred but not required: Mirro, Centric PLM
- Entry level knowledge design processes.