A world-renowned healthcare organization headquartered in Baltimore, MD is expanding their Digital Marketing team and hiring a Digital Analyst to drive the department’s overall data strategy. This position delivers information, insight, and recommendations to optimize business’ goals around growth, retention, trust and engagement.
This role is open to 100% remote, but candidates must be located in one of the following states: MD, VA, FL, DC, PA or DE. *Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Digital Analyst Requirements:
- Requires a minimum of 4-7 years related experience. Experience in Marketing and Communications strongly preferred. Minimum of 3 years of data analytics experience required.
- Working knowledge of online marketing metrics and reporting tied to SEO, advertising, social media, user journeys, segmentation and personas, user experience, survey and feedback tools, CRM/PRM, website reporting tools and customer experience/web analytics.
- Moderate knowledge of the various marketing and business intelligence technologies, e.g. Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Social Media Ad Platforms, Google Tag Manager, Conductor, Foresee, Cision, Vision Critical, Experian Mosaics, Sitecore, Yext, Healthgrades, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Tableau, etc.
- Knowledge of data warehousing, data structuring techniques such as modeling of multi-fact and dimensional modeling and how to access this data through SQL and business intelligence tools.
- Understanding of how to perform data validation tests to ensure quality.
- Google Analytics Certification preferred.
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Certification preferred.
- Support a data culture through metric definition and KPI frameworks to enable analysis, understanding, decision-making and storytelling.
- Support analytics and reporting for traditional and digital efforts including SEO, SEM, social media, programmatic display, e-mail marketing, user experience, survey and feedback tools, our CRM/PRM/Claims database, and web/customer experience.
- Support the Marketing and Communications department's overall analytics and data strategy while collaborating with Data Trust, Planning and Intelligence and Information technology (IT).
- Deliver information, insight, and recommendations to optimize business’ goals around growth, retention, trust and engagement.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.