Digital Asset Manager
The Digital Asset Manager will report to the Sr. Visual Designer on the in-house Creative Team and collaborate with cross-functional teams on a project to create a comprehensive catalog of brand product imagery. They will be instrumental in sourcing product for imaging, uploading and tagging the assets in the DAM system.
Digital Asset Manager (DAM) Responsibilities:
- Be a bridge builder between digital and the rest of the enterprise. Build digital capability and enablement when it comes to digital assets and processes.
- Partner with key creative leaders and cross-functional partners to lead the development of the DAM vision, guiding principles, prioritized high-level requirements, and roadmap.
- Review, evaluate, categorize, tag, and track assets across multiple file types, sizes, and quality including images and video.
- Maintain best practices for the digital asset management system.
- Develop and maintain a metadata entry protocol. Work with various stakeholders across the enterprise to define metadata and taxonomy guidelines. Actively promote data consistency to support common standards and analytics.
- Establish periodic data verification review processes to ensure data accuracy and to support easy and consistent search and delivery of assets.
- Oversee daily maintenance and usability of the digital asset management system.
- Perform and supervise internal/external users in tagging and uploading of assets in DAM system (logos, files, photos videos, toolkits, and style guides).
- 5+ Years professional managing content management (CMS), andor digital asset management (DAM).
- 3+ years in project management, technology-related implementations and or strategic planning roles.
- Familiarity with working files, photography, retouching, Adobe software and/or Capture One.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent organization, project management skills, and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of design and production for advertising.
- Ability to lead and influence in a cross-functional fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to handle direction and criticism.
- Photography background is a big plus.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.