Digital Content Specialist
Profiles is in search of a Digital Content Specialist for a long term contract position located in McLean, VA.
This Digital Content Specialist will work with a team of intent reviewers and editors who merge business intent with marketing intent and product. Attention to detail and familiarity with various digital platforms and devices is key.
Digital Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Review intent documentation prior to production kickoff for product and project consistency, technical accuracy, and completion of detail.
- Apply information from the intent documentation and creative outputs to ensure accuracy of jobs being ushered through the execution process.
- Participate in training which will allow you to work on all channels across all segments.
- Support client’s four main business channels producing digital content.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Post Launch Validation (PLV) in various device types like desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Foster relationships amongst all lines of business, Operations, and Digital.
- Work with intent owners, segment leads, creative teams, brand, legal, and digital design to answer questions about the process or about the intent.
Digital Content Specialist Requirements:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multiple-deadline-driven environment that encourages feedback and fast turnaround.
- Financial Services subject matter expertise (credit card and/or banking) highly preferred.
- Agency or advertising experience preferred.
- MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to learn device specific testing skills.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.