Digital Design Lead
Join a luxury creative agency in Washington, DC as the Digital Design Lead. Agency experience preferred. The ideal Digital Design Lead candidate will work across all channels of the agency to lead the creative strategy. This is a hybrid opportunity and candidates local to DC are encouraged to apply.
Digital Design Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead and executive creative strategy for agency and its clients.
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns across various digital channels (PR, advertising, CRM, influencers/sponsorships, etc.).
- Partner with CX lead and Copy lead to create innovative concepts across customer journeys and channels.
- Lead the design team in creative offering through content creation, social media, PR branding.
- Collaborate with leadership team in new business development.
Digital Design Lead Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years of digital design experience at a creative agency.
- Expertise in designing with Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Experience leading a team.
- Must have strong expertise in CRM/Social, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering successful digital campaigns and working across various channels.
- Ability to navigate through consumer behavior and proactively seeking new communications channels and tactics.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.