We have a great opportunity to join the team of a world-leading public relations agency as a Digital Designer for a contract-to-hire opportunity. The Digital Designer will be responsible for conceptual work to ensure the highest design quality and innovative solutions. This position is remote.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Lead creative projects with account teams, writers, designers and producers.
- Create and implement unique, innovative concepts and design strategies across the full spectrum of the digital media environment, and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Lead digital projects through research, discovery, strategy, information architecture, and interaction design to define the overall user experience.
- Present creative deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Producers on scope definition and phasing of project timelines to conform to project scope and budget parameters.
- Follow industry trends, emerging technology and best practices, and share with larger creative team.
Digital Designer Requirements:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an agency environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or similar.
- Mix of digital and traditional background (emails, websites, social, infographics, PowerPoint, print)
- Working knowledge of Word, HTML / CSS and animation skills a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret a brand and to develop innovative, creative, and outcome-driven solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of traditional and digital creative deliverables.
- Proven proficiency in a broad range of multimedia applications and technical skills.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.