The ideal Digital Designer will be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful digital projects and other technical projects is essential.
The Digital Designer will be responsible for all design for websites and digital media. They will self-manage projects and project manage web and digital projects that are outsourced to third-party vendors.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Manage all website updates, recommend design improvements, and work with third-party vendors to ensure websites and processes are well-maintained and up to date.
- Design in mind for cross-platform performance inclusive of desktop, laptop, mobile and tablet devices, and work with third-party vendors to ensure development and execution aligns with design intention.
- Design various digital assets including presentations, advertisements, e-campaigns and newsletters, digital flyers, social media posts, etc.
- Self-manage all website and digital design projects (inclusive of schedule creation, establishing and leading stakeholder meetings, ensuring project deadlines are achieved, etc.)
- Manage third-party vendors to successfully achieve business, brand and creative objectives (inclusive of schedule creation, establishing and leading stakeholder meetings, ensuring project deadlines are achieved, etc.)
Digital Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic/Digital Design, Communications Arts, Visual Arts or other relevant discipline.
- 3 years experience in mid-level, hands-on creative services position, specifically the design of websites, including knowledge and proven experience in UX/UI and visual design.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and Content Management Systems (WordPress, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Power Point, Word, Excel).
- Infrequent travel to out of state company offices/projects.
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Self-starter with great attitude and great energy
- Ability to work under pressure, self-manage strict deadlines, and manage own task lists.
- Strong working knowledge of social content creation a plus.
- Project Management software a plus (Asana, etc)
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.