The ideal Digital Designer candidate is collaborative and energetic and will become an expert on this dynamic brand’s visual identity. This role will work closely with internal, creative team members and agency partners to ensure branding is consistent across all channels.
Looking to ramp-up your design career by connecting with a large, energetic brand? Look no further than one of the world’s most recognized and leading brands in the retail space!
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Manage the layout and production design of content and creative assets for owned digital channels and digital advertising.
- Design for multiple digital content formats including social media graphics, infographics, gifs, newsletters, webpages, etc.
- Work with art director/creative marketing manager to create visual aspects of content and creative with minimal edits or revisions.
- Work closely with in-house team to ensure alignment of brand’s visual voice when creating ideas and content.
- Assist with multiple design projects at one time, and maintain graphic consistency across all deliverables.
Digital Designer Requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience as a graphic designer working primarily in digital media formats.
- Fluency in latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Modern and clean design, and the proven ability to work within design guidelines.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.