Digital Marketing Analyst
The Digital Marketing Analyst will work across multiple agency teams to review campaign data and provide analytical expertise. The successful candidate will be able to set up analytics dashboards encompassing a variety of digital marketing platforms and performance marketing channels. The Digital Marketing Analyst will play a lead role in communicating to clients what the data means for their business: structuring data, querying data and turning data into actionable insights.
Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Review and understand all data points (client data, campaign data, platform data, etc.) and apply analytical skills to interpret results.
- Work across a variety of teams to provide reporting & analytics solutions.
- Create and maintain reporting templates: own agency dashboards, including QA of data streams.
- Collaborate with media and account teams to provide campaign strategies, optimizations, and recommendations across varied media types.
- Be the agency thought leader for Google Analytics: keeping up-to-date and implementing new offerings available across client GA account.
- Ability to setup client tracking via Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and general site tagging.
- Understand and leverage digital media platforms and data streams that feed dashboards and client reporting/outputs.
- Create and execute new reporting & analytics processes for the agency on behalf of our clients.
- 3-5+ years of experience in an analytics and/or marketing intelligence role.
- Experience creating marketing dashboards and integrating data in a data visualization tool, such as Google Data Studio, Datorama, or other similar tools.
- Demonstrated success in analytical thinking and telling stories with data.
- Ability to manage complex data sets.
- Knowledge of paid media channels, KPIs and measurement strategies.
- Experience + expertise working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, event tracking, Campaign Manager, etc. GA certifications. Additional experience and expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Datorama, GTM, GCM.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred area of study: marketing intelligence, data science, marketing analytics, computer science, or advertising.
- Ability to understand cross-platforms paid media campaigns: Meta, Google, Pinterest, Bing, TikTok, Programmatic, etc.
- High level of proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, or equivalent tools.
- Experience creating clean, easy to read, actionable reports for a broad range of audiences.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong written & spoken communication skills across internal teams and clients.
- Both B2B and B2C experience.
- Knowledge of: SQL and other database technologies, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture , Microsoft Office, etc.
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI, a plus.
- Prior experience working with digital marketing teams
- Agency Experience a plus.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.