Digital Marketing Manager
Join a fast-growing team as a Digital Marketing Manager for a software services organization in Northern Virginia. The Digital Marketing Manager candidate will be very driven and able to work closely in a collaborative environment.
This position will be remote but must sit local to the Washington, DC metro area.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Sales Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, MBA highly preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing automation and lead generation.
- Strong integrated, inbound marketing background across SEO / SEM, email, social, and online ad campaigns.
- Must be an expert in HubSpot.
- Digital agency background is highly preferred.
Sales Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive growth and product awareness by creating and executing SEO / SEM, social, email, and ad campaigns.
- Increase website traffic and convert sessions into leads through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead gen content for new business and nurturing leads into customers.
- Build and maintain messaging and creative strategies through blogs, whitepapers, e-books, reports, infographics, webinars to attract qualified audiences.
- Maximize inbound marketing efforts to drive brand awareness and track performance.
- Optimize marketing automation for lead nurturing through email, social, website, and content.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.