Digital Marketing Manager
Profiles is on the search for a Digital Marketing Manager to play a critical role in developing and implementing the overall marketing strategy for a rapidly growing financial institution in downtown Washington, DC. If you want to set overarching strategy, execute, and manage all facets of a marketing department, this is the role for you. This position is 100% REMOTE with quarterly onsite meetings in Washington, DC.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Create compelling digital communications, outreach, and/or marketing strategies – include message delivery for initiatives that aim to influence conversion of our membership or potential membership.
- Interact with target audiences and staff to solicit understanding of messaging needs.
- Analyze engagement data and insights, make recommendations on improving and optimizing digital channels based on reporting and metrics.
- Manage and enhance email marketing programs and automations.
- Manage relationship with vendor to implement and execute Social Media campaigns.
- Deliver fully integrate marketing campaigns across various digital channels.
- Ensure suitability and optimization of copy for the online environment, while keeping consistent in style and tone for target groups and alignment within the brand and messaging.
- Focus on opportunities to improve lead and conversion tracking, and A/B Testing.
- Measure and report on website performance, SEO, conversion, member behavior on website, member journey path, and page performance; continually use this data to improve the website.
Digital Marketing Manage Requirements:
- 4-8 years of developing and implementing digital marketing strategies with a strong emphasis on analytics.
- Google Analytics required.
- B.S. in Marketing or related field.
- Social Media, Web design experience and email marketing experience.
- Knowledge of HTML, XHTML, HTML5, Java Script, Analytics.
- Strong commitment to our mission and understanding of cultural competency.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and analytical.
- Fluency in Spanish is highly desired.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.