Digital Marketing Manager
Profiles is partnering with an International Association in Richmond, VA in their search for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will drive strong relationships with enterprise organizations by increasing awareness with sales enablement.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Create, execute, and manage audience-centric marketing campaigns that increase awareness and drive engagement within enterprise accounts.
- Utilize marketing technology, data reporting, and demand generation to deliver personalized customer user journeys.
- Partner closely with sales, product, and CX team to customize target account criteria, inbound leads, outbound prospecting, and sales enablement.
- Work with marketing and sales to identify prospective accounts in infancy stage of buying process and drive enterprise relationships.
- Grow audience segment within enterprise B2B by delivering world-class marketing perspectives to executive prospects.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of proven track record with successful demand generation and marketing automation experience developing omnichannel marketing strategies.
- Sales enablement experience for enterprise-side using audience centric marketing approach.
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo is highly desired.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Management experience leading a team.
An award-winning creative, marketing, and technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.