Digital Marketing Manager
A global professional services firm in the Baltimore, MD metro area is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team.
The Digitial Marketing Manager will develop, implement and execute digital campaigns to acquire customers and create brand awareness through the conversion funnel.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Project manage and executes all digital advertising campaigns for multiple business units under supervision of the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Partner with agencies to ensure campaigns meet KPIs, budgets, and deadlines.
- Test new ad channels and A/B tests existing channels to constantly drive more conversions at reduced costs.
- Establish and measure KPI’s in alignment with campaign objectives.
- Project manage SEO strategies across all three web sites.
- Actively monitor and report campaign performance against various KPIs, including CPA, CTR, CPC, impression volume, clicks, etc., and optimizes accordingly.
- Drive continuous improvement in campaign results and customer experiences.
- Communicate campaign results to key stakeholders, and provides recommendations for optimization. .
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- B.S. in Business / Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing within a corporate or agency environment.
- Solid understanding of digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Hands-on experience executing paid search and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience partnering with agency resources.
- Experience with website analytics platforms such as
Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Experience with Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Knowledge of display networks, including GDN, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.