Digital Marketing Manager
The nation’s largest and fastest growing personal injury litigation funding organization is in Delray Beach, FL and looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to their Marketing department. The Digital Marketing Manager will move the needle on organic, paid search, and B2C lead gen performance. This is a flex-remote position, 3 days onsite and 2 days at home. Reporting to the CMO with the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with an advanced digital marketing mentor.
Routinely voted one of the best places to work. Join in the fun with a lively office environment who knows how to celebrate the wins with cash bonuses, prizes, gym memberships, lots of food, and monthly parties. This is a recession proof industry and a financially sound company that will allow you the opportunity to be elevated from within. Now is a great time to learn what this industry is about and how it helps those with personal injury cases nationwide.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee B2C lead gen efforts from strategy to execution across organic search and paid search channels. This includes but is not limited to web content management, A/B testing of ads, ad copy, PPC campaign structure, pacing, budget, CRO of landing pages, reporting, and analytics.
- Own the relationship with the agency of record to represent the brand needs and performance improvements needed to meet goals.
- Make data driven decisions to improve the volume of quality leads as well as the cost per lead. Work with the CMO to report on the full-life cycle from a lead to a sale for accurate ROI analysis.
- Learn the customer journey and prospective audience to deliver content messaging and hyper targeted ads that convert a prospect to a lead.
- Work direction with the CMO for all digital marketing and lead gen campaign needs. This can include sales collateral, outsourcing graphic design needs, reporting, presentations, implementing new lead gen tools, securing awards, reputation monitoring, etc.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing for an agency or brand. Please share your lead gen, SEO, and/or paid search metrics and success stories in your resume and in the interview.
- Training will be provided. If you already have experience on these tools or something similar, please relay that in your resume and interview: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Microsoft Power BI analytics, Microsoft CRM.
- Passion for technology, marketing, sales growth minded. Ability to tell a story from numbers and propose a strategy or test and then implement and own it. Tell a story from the performance data and provide recommendations to be tested to improve B2C lead gen performance, as well as implement the proposed actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or a related field.
About Profiles:An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.