Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Drive growth and product awareness by creating and executing all digital marketing plans including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social, and ad campaigns.
- Increase website traffic and convert sessions into leads through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content for new business and nurturing leads into customers.
- Create and execute all marketing initiatives through the CRM and work closely with sales to maximize customer conversion.
- Maximize inbound marketing efforts to drive brand awareness and track performance analytics.
- Optimize marketing automation for lead nurturing through email, social, website, and content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, MBA highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing automation and lead generation.
- Expert in Google Ads, Paid Ads, and Google Analytics certification is a plus.
- Strong integrated marketing background across SEO / SEM, email, social, and online ad campaigns.
- Must be an expert in HubSpot.
- Digital agency background is highly preferred.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.