Digital Marketing Manager – Lead Generation
A forward-thinking SaaS analytics company is in search of a Remote Digital Marketing Manager – Lead Generation for an immediate direct hire opportunity, working full-time on EST hours. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping to drive new sales and support account growth. This is a hands-on role where that will not only develop the lead generation strategy, but also execute on strategy across marketing channels, while taking an analytical approach to understand what worked, what didn’t and why or why not.
Digital Marketing Manager – Lead Generation Responsibilities:
- Develop the lead generation strategy and execute on your vision across marketing channels that generate qualified leads.
- Create campaign strategy, positioning, timelines, and actions plans.
- Partner closely with team members to lead and provide direction with consistent messaging that resonates with the audience, increases awareness of value proposition and drives actions.
- Use data and technology to monitor progress and improve effectiveness of strategy.
- Communicate results to relevant stakeholders.
Digital Marketing Manager – Lead Generation Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of multichannel hands-on demand gen experience (B2B and SaaS preferred).
- Understanding the lead qualification and nurture process.
- An analytical mindset, with a passion for data and problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task with strong project management and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM platforms (Marketo and Salesforce preferred).
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Self-driven with a bias towards action.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results and deadline driven environment.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.