Digital Marketing Manager Remote
A national organization headquartered in Washington, DC, whose mission is to improve the quality of healthcare, is looking for a remote Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing & Business Development and will be lead all digital efforts for the organization including website strategy, digital campaigns and performance marketing. The role will work with internal teams including product and sales to ensure the marketing strategy supports the business objectives and growth of the organization.
This direct hire position is a remote role. Local candidates are encouraged to apply, but remote on the East Coast are welcomed!
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee digital marketing strategies, processes and workflows.
- Serve as a strategic consultant for marketing, product and sales teams as it pertains to the organization’s digital presence.
- Partner with social media and emails teams to drive customer engagement across multiple channels.
- Manage and measure reporting, analytics and data with the goal to understand analytics and apply to forward-thinking growth strategies.
- Develop strategic roadmap for digital engagement using journeys and marketing automation.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies that can support the organization’s performance.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products and services
- Develop strategies to target and personalize emails based on behavior and customer profiles
- Develop A/B and multivariate tests and apply learnings by developing new best practices
- Evaluate and implement emerging technologies
- Serve as a subject matter expert on CX/UX and digital engagement as the organization expands digital products.
Digital Marketing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or related field.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with a focus on sales, product and/or growth marketing.
- Experience with HTML and CMS (WordPress) to make updates to content as needed.
- Expertise in Google Analytics with a savvy analytics mindset using data to make strategic business decisions.
- Experience working within a CRM, Salesforce preferred.
- Basic understanding of UX/CX as it pertains to customer journey and an organization’s digital presence.
- Experience with A/B multivariant testing.
- Understanding of Account Based Marketing (ABM).
- Curious and tenacious marketer who is excited by taking ownership of projects.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.